Re: [TenTec] Noise Reduction Setting

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Noise Reduction Setting
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:25:31 -0600
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I just plugged Lee's settings
into my radio, and I'm fairly certain that I now have not only better
response from my AGC circuitry, but also a much better understanding of how
to set the darn thing.  His settings may ultimately be different from mine,
but it’s a good starting point.

Thanks, Lee.

Larry, N0XB