Re: [TenTec] K4VUD & Titan 425

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] K4VUD & Titan 425
From: "M. K. Hess" <mkhess@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:48:33 -0400

I agree, when I called in with questions about my O-II and the ALC issues I
was having on SSB, I was very disappointed.

I ALMOST shipped it back under the 30day rule because of the responses I
got.

I am equally unsatisfied with Paul, who I have found both excessively glib
(as Charles did) and quick to add up a big bill, but I've had great advice
and support from the bench techs who work on their power amps. Anyone having
a problem with Ten Tec gear who wants to work on it themselves would be well
advised to bypass Paul and go straight to the bench techs. They are VERY
helpful, and are a major reason I feel good about Ten Tec products and
service.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC