Re: [TenTec] Multifunction Controls on my 6&2

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Multifunction Controls on my 6&2
From: "Bill Ames" <billa@aob.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 07:53:01 -0400
Your suggestion has given me an idea. I think I will make a small flip chart
(laminated) with a picture of the rig and arrows' pointing through a
sequence of button pushes to do a desired function. The label will be a
description of the function being performed. I will also need a special
sequence that allows me to put the rig in to a known state.

Thank you.

Bill
KB1LG