Re: [TenTec] TVI 95% Shield

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TVI 95% Shield
From: "Ken Scheper" <kenshep@one.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 22:31:16 -0400
Well guys....let's all get ready for the 2009 digital bedlam !!!  I've had 3
of my neighbors TODAY say that they have purchased the new digital boxes,
and the pictures are GREAT!  They don't need cable anymore, and want to put
up TV yagi's to pick up Dayton, Colombus, and Louisville!

I only shared with them the possibilities of RFI.  Of course, then it'll be
my fault.  I told them they need to be prepared to purchase RFI filters.
"How can your **** hobby cost us money?"  I just stated that it's a
possibilitiy, and that they need to get the best equipment they can to
minimize the impact.

Has anyone else had this stuff come up yet???

73
Ken
WA8JOC

Ken Scheper