[TenTec] TVI 95% Shield

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TVI 95% Shield
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 02:02:41 +0000
In my "real world" TVI is the norm, not the exception.  I have lived and
operated in the usa (at all power levels) at seven locations in six states and
had some degree of TVI in all those places.  In TX, my Mexican neighbor called
to say, "I hear you thru my phone, and IT IS HUNG UP."  Later, I handled some
Mex. City earthquake traffic for her ("relatives are ok") and she liked me
after that.  I also bought her a better telephone set.

I also modulated the flourscent lights in the kitchen, spoke strongly thru my
son's stereo, and made the other neighbor's remote control airplane radio
lights blink.  The best place I lived had all elect wires buried and all used
cable tv (I did not need cable tv because I rcvd all sig for it that I needed
via a leaky pedistal in my back yard).  RF is RF and it loves to excite
everything it can, including the atoms in ur eyeballs.  73

Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com