[TenTec] Still getting everything in Duplicate

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Still getting everything in Duplicate
From: Paul Bransztet <pfb@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:26:24 -0500
Jim,

I don't really know what happened but I went from not getting any emails
for 2 weeks to getting duplicates of everything for the past couple of
day after I contacted you.

One of two things must me happening:

1) Either there are two entries for my email of   "pfb@roadrunner.com"

OR

2) an old email is still in the data base and the newer email that was
just added.  That original subscription was under an old email was it
was never deleted or deactivated.  The server for the original old email
is still active and forwards email to me - that email is
"pfb@adelphia.net"

I contacted you a couple of days ago about not receiving anything for
days, now it is giving dupes of every email.  Maybe this will give
enough information to help figure out where the duplicates are
originating from.  Can you help with this.  I apologize for all the
problems this is causing.

Sincerely
Paul

KiQT