Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 83, Issue 11

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 83, Issue 11
From: "John Simon" <jrsimon@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:45:12 +1100
I agree totally.
OK if there are any unwanted/ un-needed Orion II's just send them to me here
in VK.  I'll give you $50 each for them.
I already have an O II and would like another so if you're fed up with your
O II send it over here, I'll look after it for you.

                                  73, John de VK2XGJ
 One of the reasons politicians try so hard to get themselves re-elected,
           because they couldn't live under the laws that they have passed!