Re: [TenTec] Eagle

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 18:24:11 -1000
Hi Rick,

Thanks for the clairification on the filter slots.

> So, it comes with the ssb filter and the user may add two more.
> If you are an all mode ham, choose 1.8 kHz for SSB and 300 Hz for CW. (my
> personal opinion)

Some opinions would include AM and FM in the description of an "all mode
ham." Perhaps having only three slots opens up an opportunity for a
cottage industry selling filter slot expansion boards, if there is space
inside the box to fit it. I'm not saying three slots is not really good.
It is.

DE N6KB