[TenTec] FS:SignaLink USB Sound Card

To: <forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net>, <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS:SignaLink USB Sound Card
From: "Dave Reynolds" <dave@k6wrf.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 08:41:15 -0800
Hi All,
I have forsale a new never used SignaLink USB Sound Card. I thought I would use
it for PSK-31 and some of the other digital modes but after I had a demo at a
friend's shack I decided that it wasn't my cup of tea so I've decided to sell
it.
I am asking $85 plus shipping from 95695. It has all the cables and they are
configured for a TenTec Omni VII or the later Yaesu's.
I will accept a USPS money order or bank money order.
Thank's for reading this.

                          tnx es 73
                                     Dave K6WRF