Re: [TenTec] New and Improved Terminology (NVIS origins)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New and Improved Terminology (NVIS origins)
From: "N4PY2" <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 22:06:07 -0500
Years ago I had a vertical dipole for 40 meters and a raised vertical with 3
radials 10 feet above the ground.  The raised vertical was about 6 DB better
than the vertical dipole for European stations.  The raised vertical was 10
feet off the ground at the bottom with 3 full size radials (33 feet long).
I like raised verticals.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Hays, NC 28635