Re: [TenTec] Using an Argosy in the field

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Using an Argosy in the field
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 04:11:31 -0400
Heck... at that rate, you could power the receiver with one of those
hand-crank flashlight dynamo chargers . . .   but you would likely
have to really crank it while transmitting. . .

Probably inconvenient to be cranking while you are pounding
a code key.   So, never mind.

(ER... please forgive an old man's late night silliness...)

.