Re: [TenTec] Using an Argosy in the field

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Using an Argosy in the field
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 06:13:17 -0400
I use Espresso Power, the way Stan does...  Lavazza Qualita Oro
or Dallmayr Crema D'Oro whole beans, freshly ground, 100% Arabica,
never forced or bullied using Robusta beans ...     ;-)

Say... seriously...

        As I am teaching myself the Code with renewed vigor
        lately, if you are using one of the TT QRP kits, or if
        you turn off your Argosy display to save energy, how
        do you know what frequency you are on ?    Some of
        the QRP kits appear to have a numerical scale instead
        of a frequency scale printed on their front panels.