Re: [TenTec] new to CW dxing

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new to CW dxing
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 20:20:29 -0500
The QCWA is a bit... Quaint. But, their newsletter does occasionally have
interesting historical articles. Most of the members are way older than I am
(I'm 56), retired (I'm far from that) and are best described as epitomizing the
75 m crowd. However some are very bright, technically astute, and a lot of fun.
So, I keep my membership active.

The OOTC is much smaller and less active. But, most of the members fall into
the "interesting character" category. Those guys have seen a fair chunk of
history and the small newsletter they have usually has interesting stuff.

73,

Kim N5OP