Re: [TenTec] My First Ten-Tec

To: ac5aa@ac5aa.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My First Ten-Tec
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 13:41:37 -0400

On 7/5/2012 9:30 AM, Duane Calvin wrote:

> So, yes, I do enjoy playing a really good guitar from time to time.  (I have
> my own bluegrass-gospel band, "Better Late than Never".)

        I will have to take a DX-Pedition to Texas
        and sit in sometime.   I would love to
        be in just such a group.  Hmmm... maybe I
        could participate in some sort of special
        event down there sometime... I know some QRP
        guys who play at Dayton Hamvention every year.

        Play on and remember, as in radio, tubes rule.

        Anyway, back to radio stuff.  Sorry for the short
        detour, fellers.