Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Marketing (?) + Ten-Tec "FIRSTS"

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Marketing (?) + Ten-Tec "FIRSTS"
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 13:22:14 -0400
ER... um... despite my being a rooking builder, I thought
the RX-320 is a Software "Controlled" Radio, and not
a Software "Defined" Radio, per se.  Over on the RX-320
reflector, they make this clear, but you guys would know
better about what is correct.

So having stuck my scrawny neck out, I don my Teflon
Suit and await flames of correction.

        (Just kidding, folks here are pretty
        helpful without roasting ya for it.)    ;-)