Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Marketing (?) + Ten-Tec "FIRSTS"

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Marketing (?) + Ten-Tec "FIRSTS"
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 21:01:25 +0200
James,

Software Controlled vs. Defined...

Nice catch and I cannot even offer an answer.
You see I did that research and put the presentation together (for Scott to
give) 8 years ago.
I honestly cannot remember and I have no interest in trying to repeat the
research now.

You may be perfectly correct, but on the other hand, maybe that's what they
initially called it.

In the grand scheme of things, does it even matter?
They were the first ones to do whatever you wish to call it!  :=)

73
Rick