[TenTec] Omni VI+ option #3 off Freq

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+ option #3 off Freq
From: "Paul A. Ramey" <wg0g@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 14:42:42 -0500
Hello to all of you on the list.  I picked up a Omni VI+ option #3 a few
weeks ago.  Radio works great and is loaded with filters for CW and SSB.
I found that the radio is off freq by plus 0.07 in USB and LSB.  I have
been able to correct this by turning on the RIT/XIT.
How can I correct the difference from what the read out is and the real
freq?

BTW I like this radio better that the FT-1000MP that I sold.  The
Ten-Tec , I just like a lot better.  Should not have waited so long to
buy one.

Thanks

Paul, WG0G