Re: [TenTec] Older rigs

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Older rigs
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 08:50:12 -0500
It seems that we forget that Tentec is a "spin off" company of
Electro-Voice, a very highly respected audio company.  Some of the original
staff, originally headed by Albert Kahn (sk), founder of Electro-Voice are
still at Tentec today in authoritive positions.

The book "TEN-TEC, The First 40 Years, 1968 - 2008" is very informative in
this regard.

Library of Congress Control Number 2008908127
ISBN:  978-0-615-20575-5

73
Bob, K4TAX