Re: [TenTec] RASCAL interface and the Orion 565

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RASCAL interface and the Orion 565
From: "jack" <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:31:24 -0600
One does not need a Rascal for RTTY with the Orion. one can use the cables that came with Orion for RTTY direct to the computer. I have done exactly that for all the years I have had my Orions 565, mostly CW but MixW3 will do all modes just about with the above cable connections to computer.
jack
ak7o

-----Original Message----- From: k0bx@arrl.net