Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ TXCO

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ TXCO
From: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 15:48:20 -0800 (PST)
Ron:  I am going from memory so might not be exactly right.  I was reading from
the Wiki site earlier and they were saying the TCXO was found on the later VI+
units.  The oven is susposed to me more stable over the long run.

The TCXO units might be in an earlier rig since they were available in the board
swap that TenTec used to do.

My VI+ has the oven but I have spare board that has the TCXO.

Hope this helps and try the wiki for the exact details.

73 Clayton N4EV