[TenTec] Enough OCF antennas evolution

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Enough OCF antennas evolution
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 10:08:53 -0500
My wife is a very fine artist and art teacher. She would ask "what color would you like your dot?" I've learned that a discussion on color in our house is always a loosing proposition on my part.

Perhaps Tentec should supply a small bottle of yellow, a small bottle of red and a small bottle of black paint with each product. The user can mix the primary colors of red and yellow in some ratio and would have the orange uh, red dot color of their choice. And if one insists, the black will cover any errors. So you see, you can have your choice and always be correct.

Frankly I love the new products where the dot on the logo is replaced with a LED to tell the operator that something is taking place. Be it red, orange or whatever.

Thanks Gene

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gfstory@earthlink.net>