Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale
From: "73@73.am" <73@73.am>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 08:22:38 -0500
Hmmmmm… I paid $10,500 each for my Alpha 9500 amplifiers, and immediately after
being bought out by RF Concepts, they lowered the price to $6900.00.  Now,
Ten-Tec has been acquired by RF Concepts.

If you want to increase volumes, lower the price!  Increased volumes lead to
lower production costs.  Properly played you get higher sales, and more
importantly, better overall margins.

Brilliant move!

-Paul  W8ZO