Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 10:39:33 -0700
Well, they certainly killed the sale of my Eagle.  Talk about bad timing.

I thought I was looking at taking a $700 loss on an essentially-new Eagle; one with only a few hours operating time. This is worse.

While this sale won't last forever, it will satisfy the demand for those who have been considering the purchase of an Eagle and were on the fence.

Oh, well...I can keep the Eagle, turn it down to 5 watts and it can serve as the Argonaut VI that should have been.

73 de Jim - AD6CW