[TenTec] Eagle Tuner

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Eagle Tuner
From: John Farler <k4avx1@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 07:32:12 -0400
Thanks, Bob.  I'll do that.  It's not much use with the center-fed zepp I use
on the lower bands.  I had never had an internal tuner before, and find it
about like most describe, limited.  I guess this says something about my
antennas!  I use an amp most of the time, anyway.  I am amazed at the RX on
this rig.  I am still learnng all the ins and outs of the rig.  BTW, I've come
to like Yaesu VHF radios after struggling to "program" Icoms for years.
Imagine my surprise when I looked more closely at one, and saw "made in China!"
One more thought - some days the TT Digest is a.little thin : maybe there's not
much to complain about re TT?

John, K4AVX