Re: [TenTec] Eagle Tuner

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle Tuner
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 15:56:33 -0500
I can't say for sure other than that's what my SK dad (first licensed in
the '30s) called his. Apparently that was the common terminology in the old
days for what is technically as I understand it a tuned doublet as opposed to
a dipole since it's fed with balanced/tuned feeders.

Just my $0.02 worth....

73, Al