Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC Announcement January 4, 2016

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC Announcement January 4, 2016
From: Steven KA9MOT <ka9mot@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 20:13:30 -0600
Damn, and I am a huge Dishtronix fan too.
I'm sorry, but I wouldn't pay that much to have my car repaired. A
transmission is a hell of a lot more work to replace than a board.

Glad the only Ten-Tec I own is old junk.

Who wants my Dishtronix junk?

Steve KA9MOT

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~  Andrew Jackson