Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC Announcement January 4, 2016

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>, <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC Announcement January 4, 2016
From: "Radio AI2Q" <ai2q@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 22:19:05 -0500
By way of comparison, my initial bench fee is $75 for inspection/analysis. Anything beyond that is time plus parts. The $75 is non-returnable.

Vy 73, AI2Q, Alex
Alectronix
http://ai2q.org/Alectronix/alectron.htm

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Vohland" <n9vo@hotmail.com> To: <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>; "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>