Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC Announcement January 4, 2016

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC Announcement January 4, 2016
From: Steven KA9MOT <ka9mot@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 21:00:02 -0600
$140 to look at the radio. $125 hr for repair with most repairs taking 1 to
2 hours. Or $265 hour minimum.
There is no way you can do the math that shows that $140 being credited to
anything.
1 hour repair: $265
2 hour repair : $390
3 hour repair: $515

Plus parts

On no planet is a radio repair worth that much money.

You can rebuild and replace a transmission for less per hour.

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~  Andrew Jackson