Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC Announcement January 4, 2016

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC Announcement January 4, 2016
From: Dalton <w4wuq@att.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 09:35:10 -0600
I agree, seems high.  Even higher if tax is added on top of that.  Maybe we all
need to revert back to the days of the Heathkit SB series equipment.  For the
most part those can be repaired at home.  None of these surface mount
components in them.  They had room to get around circuits.

73,
Dalton - W4WUQ
w4wuq@arrl.net
Sent from my iPad