Re: [TenTec] Come On Guys

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Come On Guys
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:34:53 -0400
Yes, and not using the same units as the rest of the world is what caused one of Nasa's Mars probes to crash on Mars. The last mid course correction was thought to be in English units and that was what was uploaded to the craft. But the units were actually in the metric system. The craft came into Mars about 50 miles too low and crashed.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com