Re: [TenTec] Omni VI off frequency

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI off frequency
From: John Callari <john.callari@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 12:43:41 -0500
Thanks for the suggestions and information...

I have to figure out if I have the time to tear her down a bit and change
the 20 MHz reference oscillator, then tune each band crystal to see if it
comes back into range.

Does anyone have a diagram that shows the layout on the board for the band
crystals?  The drawings in the manual don't show which adjustment
point/crystal is for which band.

Thanks!

John
K2JNC