Re: Topband: New 160M high performance receiving antenna at W3LPL

To: Joel Harrison <w5zn@w5zn.org>
Subject: Re: Topband: New 160M high performance receiving antenna at W3LPL
From: Robert McGwier <rwmcgwier@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:05:53 -0500
And despite all of the "lubricant" from Kendall Jackson and Crown,  we did
get stuff done...

Everyone should know that Joel did almost all the manual labor here with
some help from Al Ward and me but his dedication to a result is what got it
done.

HY

--
Bob McGwier
Owner and Technical Director, Allied Communication, LLC