Re: [TowerTalk] Nicopress swags

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Nicopress swags
From: "K3GM" <k3gm_qrp@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:58:24 -0500
Just getting around to answering this one.  When using an actual Nicopress
hand swaging tool, once the swage has begun, the jaws will not open until
the swage has reached it's specified outer diameter.  I've found a hand
swage is perfectly safe to use provided the correct size fitting is used for
the cable size.

Tom Hybiske K3GM