[TowerTalk] permit in hand

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] permit in hand
From: "bill rubin" <brubin2010@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:18:45 -0500
Well I finally got the permit for a 90' tower. But not without issues and
additional expense.   My local zoning office  seems to believe that Rohn's
specs. or TIA-222 standard are not good enough. nor is a PE Stamp on a
letter saying the design provide is complaint.  They required each page of
the spec. have a PE Stamp.

Cost $250

Fedex info 3 times about $50

Also my site plan needed a surveyors stamp.  A retired surveyor came out
looked. measured my house to road and driveway and said ok

Cost $100.

Additional Cost to project $400

Was it excessive per PRB-1, yes as far as i am concerned, but to fight it it
would have cost me more than $400 in legal fees and more time on the project
with winter months ahead.

So thats the update.

73's Bill N1HWC