Re: [TowerTalk] permit in hand

To: "Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] permit in hand
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:53:56 -0700
On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:26:30 -0500, bill rubin wrote:

>The point I am making here is not the cost. Its that government is out of
>control.

Far from it. Indeed, exactly the opposite. The building department quite
properly required that you provide engineered drawings showing that what you
proposed to install was safe. They would be out of control if they FAILED to
do that. And you DID get a deal. I've been a (sound system) design
consultant for 20 years. My current bill-out is $150/hr, and I won't sign
anything I haven't checked myself. I'm NOT a PE, but I am a professional. :)

73,

Jim Brown K9YC