Re: [TowerTalk] SPG & Service Entrance Grounds.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SPG & Service Entrance Grounds.
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:19:34 -0500
At 12:43 13-09-07, Bill Turner wrote:
> [...]

But the correct superset contains the specific subset by definition.

So the superset term is always correct -- even if a subset term
is more precise and illustrative of a specific point.  But the converse
is not true.   To illustrate this point let me provide an example.

All politicians are crooks!   But the converse is not true-- that all
crooks are politicians!

As you can see, I think a current events example might be most
useful when discussing a grounding topic that has the potential
to be confusing.

--John  W0UN