Re: [TowerTalk] Inverted L for 160 Meters

To: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Inverted L for 160 Meters
From: John/K4WJ <k4wj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:05:33 -0400
Don't worry about it Brett. Tim is cool! He was known as Ugly Mother
back in the 80s when he worked 2 meter repeaters in the Ft Lauderdale area.

I think he even signed as En Four Ugly Mother. :-)

I was driving to a house to help our club take down a tower when I
passed this 100 ft tower that was near a house on a canal in
Plantation, FL. I later found out it belonged to Tim. At the time it
was probably the tallest tower in Broward county.

Tim must have "a thing" for living on canals as his current house is
also on a canal, only this house is on a salt water canal. Check him
out on QRZ.COM.

BTW Tim, I bought a house on 5 acres near Trenton, FLORIDA, which is
about 30 miles west of Gainesville. We are moving as soon as we sell
the house we are currently living in.

73..de John/K4WJ
ex K8PXG

At 05:50 AM 10/22/2007, VR2BrettGraham wrote:
>My apologies to N4UM - it seems I can no longer read English
>any more - so now I'm completely dysfunctional in three
>languages.... Tim didn't mention radials, as K9YC said.
>
>Or I need new glasses, or perhaps both.
>
>73, VR2BrettGraham/QRT & unsubscribing.

73..de John/K4WJ
ex K8PXG 18 Jun 1959 to 11 Feb 1997