Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Insurance

To: towertalk@contesting.com, N8DCJ@YAHOO.COM
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Insurance
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:01:55 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/2010 11:44:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  I will putting the TX-472 up in the next month , I am  renting so I do
not have
actual homeowners insurance.

>   Does anyone have any recommendations on insurance companies to
investigate  ?

    Your tower is either considered personal property  or an appurtenant
(auxiliary?) structure so generally either way you're  covered.

    Ray Fallen, ND8L, an insurance agent, had an  excellent article on
insurance in QST several months ago. Start there.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH