Re: [TowerTalk] trees and verticals

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] trees and verticals
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:23:51 -0500
On 2011-12-28, at 2:16 PM, David Gilbert wrote:

> Look up "Faraday shield" if you don't believe me...As I and others have tried
> to point out to you...If you can't grasp that you don't understand the wave
> nature of RF...I don't have the slightest clue what you are talking
> about...But I will say this...I know you won't understand that but frankly
> I'm getting really tired of trying to explain to you why.
>
> Dave   AB7E

Gosh Dave,

Nothing personal here, but I hope for your sake you don't make a living in any
way, shape, or form from the teaching profession...!

I would hate to be a student in your classroom blessed with a questioning
attitude, for reasons that are rather obvious from the tone of your responses.

I hope your Christmas holiday was a good one, otherwise...   : >)

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ