Re: [TowerTalk] My first tower section is not plumb...

To: "Douglas Ruz (CO8DM)" <co8dm@frcuba.co.cu>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] My first tower section is not plumb...
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 14:24:09 -0600
Doug,

In my opinion you should not lose an sleep over this project.  If you were able
to suspend yourself in mid air, you could probably put a slight amount of
pressure with one hand (perhaps two fingers) and make it plumb.  If it will
make you feel better leave that plumb bob on it and when you tension the guy
wires make sure it's perfect.

I have 13 towers up right now and have never in my life used a plumb bob on a
tower.  They look pretty straight up and down to me :-)

73...Stan, K5GO