Re: [TowerTalk] My first tower section is not plumb...

To: Chris Wynn <n4xfa@yahoo.com>, towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] My first tower section is not plumb...
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:56:37 -0500
Chris,

The forum police have already decided that the thread is closed, so I doubt very seriously that your prediction is correct.

BTW, you are in violation sir :)

-Steve K8LX

On 2/16/2016 4:57 PM, Chris Wynn via TowerTalk wrote:

Heck, I'm one of those lawyers you mentioned and I wouldn't spend
another second worrying over this!  I can guarantee you that we will
still be passing this dang thread around MANY years after you
successfully erect this tower and achieve 5 Band DXCC.  It's 30
feet......30 feet! Put the antenna up and work some DX!Chris
WynnN4XFA SEDXCGCGARRL LIFE MEMBER