Re: [TowerTalk] My first tower section is not plumb...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] My first tower section is not plumb...
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 20:26:01 -0500
If your tower is the equivalent of R25, and only 30', there's not much you can do to it to really overstress it, unless you try real hard.

But if you really want it straight AND plumb, consider digging out the appropriate side of the foundation and letting the the concrete adjust itself, and then backfilling it back in.

At that point it will become what you want it to be, merely an anti-sink device.

-Steve K8LX