Re: [TowerTalk] Insurance for my tower??

To: <rcblumen@centurylink.net>, Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Insurance for my tower??
From: Timothy Coker via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 15:53:48 +0000 (UTC)
I should add... the agent who was successful wasn’t only able to get me
insured, but he did so with one of the underwriters at Company A who previous
agents said those underwriters said no.
How is it that a motivated agent gets told no by the same underwriters that
another motivated and ham radio educated agent is told yes?

It truly pays to find a good agent. He was able to get, in writing, my approval
from the same underwriters that previous agents were not able to do so. I never
understood this before, just figured they were people taking easy commissions
in today’s digital age of information. In this man’s case I am absolutely wrong.
73,
Tim / N6WIN.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone