Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower 72 ft crank up grinds to a standstill

To: FritzOAQ <fritz@k4oaq.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower 72 ft crank up grinds to a standstill
From: Alan Swinger <awswinger@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 13:48:35 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Sounds like something is jammed and preventing the tower from extending . . .
so block the sections and suggest climb up an look. Verify that the rotor cable
and/or rotor body is not protruding such that it fouls the next tower section,
and also check the cut-out switches to be sure they are clear.
Alan K9MBQ