Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower 72 ft crank up grinds to a standstill

To: ron@k5mm.com, TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower 72 ft crank up grinds to a standstill
From: kj6y--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 05:04:38 +0000 (UTC)
Te OR-2800 will fit in just about any tower, including a Tri-Ex W-51 which has
a 9" top section.  You have to remove the mast clamp and rotate the rotor so it
goes in between the cross bracing.  You can the orientate the holes so the 3
side of the rotor line up with the edges of the rotor plate.  Then you can
mount the mast clamps, what ever ones your are using.    Skip Bolnick,
KJ6YCommunications Service Cowww.kj6y.com818-522-5421  In a message dated