[TRLog] CODE SPEED CHANGES

Subject: [TRLog] CODE SPEED CHANGES
From: w4tyu@icx.net (Jean Giesler)
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 17:16:11 +0000
Mark requested the ability to change computer code speed by one word per
minute.  I am sorry but I do not see that a change on one WPM would be
useful.  If it cannot be copied at 35, it cannot be copied at 34 wpm.
The addition of extra space between characters will do more to affect
the copybility than an one wpm decrease.

I am a firm believer in the send it once, copy it once method of
operation. Whatever it takes to accomplish that is what is needed.