[TRLog] CODE SPEED CHANGES

Subject: [TRLog] CODE SPEED CHANGES
From: swca@swbell.net (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 14:20:38 -0600

and Pete said:

>I share this view.

Both went on to talk about their operating techniques.  This was not my intent.
I am sure we all have our things we like and things we don't like.  What may be
important to me may not be important to you.  More to the point - does anyone
else think TRlog would be improved if this variable were user-definable like so
many other things are (many of which are of little or no value to me
personally)?

The question was "is this easy?"  If it is easy I would encourage Tree to do it.
If it is hard I would understand why he would not want to.  Of course, the
default should remain 3WPM and the change would be transparent.

I change my sending speed frequently and the technique has served me well.  I
would find more resolution in step size useful.  Would anyone else?

Mark, N5OT