[WriteLog] Curious?? (long)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Curious?? (long)
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:35:26 -0600
>From: "GilBaronW0MN" <gbaron@charter.net>
>Both true, let me add my vote. I used to use TRLOG but they
>never came through on the promise to make a windows version.

WHOA Gil,

You may ramble on here as you wish with the QRN/QRM/BS
level you seem to enjoy creating. Others have tried to hint that
you need to reconsider some of your posts. You have not.

But when you move to posting false statements, you have
crossed the line of what's fair and reasonable ...

Tree NEVER made a "promise" to make a windows version.
In fact he's stated over and over again he is NOT going to
go the Windows route.

You own that man an apology sir !

73 Billy AA4NU