[WriteLog] Can't create packet OLE Automation Object.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't create packet OLE Automation Object.
From: n6rfm@hotmail.com (Robert Mattaliano)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:40:39 -0500
For the latest versions of Writelog, there seems to be a problem with
passing outgoing spots to DXTelnet.  DXT2WL.clsWlPacket may be the culprit.

However,  there is a workaround described at;

http://www.albany.net/~bg/n1mm/mmdxt.htm  (Thanks Barry)

This even allows multiple telnet sessions (from different sites) to dump all
spots to Writelog (provided there are the same number of "relay" sessions
open.

DXTelnet may be popular since it allows specific spot filtering prior to
Writelog (i.e., CW subbands only, etc.).  This prevents spot logs from
filling up with junk.

GL es HPY Turkey Day,

Bob

To: <writelog@contesting.com>