[WriteLog] Can't create packet OLE Automation Object.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't create packet OLE Automation Object.
From: bjorn@timebandits.org (Bjorn Bergheim)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:01:30 +0100
Hi Kevin,

I tried to do what you suggested but it didn't help. I too think it relates to
a .ini entry.

Can someone send me their writelog.ini which opens a PACKET WINDOW with menu?
I Would like to examen it.

Thanks

Bjorn bjorn@timebandits.org

Quoting Kevin Brown - KC0CZI <kc0czi@midmoskywarn.net>:

 I think you've got 2 different things going on here.

 To automatically open the WL packet window, start a new log for
 whichever contest you want.  When you're done - goto Setup - Save
 Configuration.  In that dialog you will have an option to cause writelog
 to open the Packet window on startup.

 The OLE Automation Object error most likely relates to an ini entry
 error (and is common one when folks MIS-configure the DXTelnet
 application linkage).